This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Magical Express Question

I am sixteen and am going to Disney World in June with my sister who will be there before me. She doesnt have a car so I was going to take Disney's Magical Express. How old do you have to be to go on the Magical Express alone? Thanks for your help.
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Now I understand that "Blue Sky" means "No limits, nothing is a bad idea, everything is possible," along with "May never happen." But I prefer to define it this way: "Blue Sky = Hope." Unknown Author

Re: Magical Express Question

I doubt there's an age limit and I suspect that as long as your staying at a WDW property, you welcome.

Comment

I am not sure, but if you are concerned, I'd bet that your sister could arrange through the resort to take the Magical Express to the airport to meet you when you arrive: that way it'd reduce the chance that there's a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by santadog View Post
        I am not sure, but if you are concerned, I'd bet that your sister could arrange through the resort to take the Magical Express to the airport to meet you when you arrive: that way it'd reduce the chance that there's a problem.
        That's a really good idea!!
        Thanks.
        "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Now I understand that "Blue Sky" means "No limits, nothing is a bad idea, everything is possible," along with "May never happen." But I prefer to define it this way: "Blue Sky = Hope." Unknown Author

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X