This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Closed at 5:00 p.m. today?

While we were at the MK today they posted the park closing down at 5:00 p.m. Does anyone know why? We asked a CM but all they said was a "special event".

We were just curious who rented out all of Magic Kingdom.

Re: Closed at 5:00 p.m. today?

I don't think it's D23's Flowers & Fireworks event.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Is it too early for Grad Nights?
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

A clue lies in a tweet from @otisney. Pow Wow?

Twitter / Scott Otis: Stuck at the Contemporary ...
        -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

I was told there was a convention. I was on one of those conventions a few years ago and it was really great having 50 people sharing ToT, Muppets, and Rock N Roller Coaster for 4 fun filled hours.

Comment

Pow Wow?

Comment

Originally posted by dmtnt55 View Post
              Pow Wow?
              The Pow-Wow is the name of a carnival at a nearby elementary school in my town... It was two weeks ago.
              -Hale (wumbology)

Comment

Seems like it was a press event for Summer Nightastic. Bill linked me to this picture:

Main St Electrical Parade sneak peek at #disney world. #ipw10 on Twitpic
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I think its a travel agent convention... I have to find the link where I saw it.

Comment

U.S. Travel Association

Googled POW WOW ORLANDO..

Comment

Yup ... it was an International travel agent convention.

Comment

Thank you! That certainly explains the increase in management employees walking around the parks as well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X