Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Darth Vader and Boba Fett dance to Michael Jackson at Star Wars Weekends 2010

I've just returned from the first day of Star Wars Weekends 2010 and I have some hilarious video from this year's Hyperspace Hoopla "Dance-Off with the Star Wars Stars".

I'm working on uploading the entire dance-off. When it's up, I'll post it at that link as well.

Enjoy!

Re: Darth Vader and Boba Fett dance to Michael Jackson at Star Wars Weekends 2010

I like Star Wars and would be happy if a trip just happened to fall on a Star Wars weekend but I wouldn't plan a trip just for it. That being said I've got to say Hyperspace Hoopla and Dancing with the Star Wars Stars is pretty much my favorite thing ever. It's so hilarious! I can't wait to see what other videos you have.

Comment

Re: Darth Vader and Boba Fett dance to Michael Jackson at Star Wars Weekends 2010

This made my day when I saw this at the park today.
      I have worked:
      T-Land Attractions - Speedway, Space Mountain, Training Facilitator May 08- April 09
      Fantasyland Attractions - Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures April 09- May09
      Icon Attractions (studios) - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Fantasmic May10- Aug10

Have lived in Chatham and Patterson.

Comment

Epic of all epicness. <3
        MEOW.

Comment

Cool, thanks for sharing

Comment

Thank's for Sharing I can't wait to see it this weekend! :ap:
            Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X