This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] New Year's Eve at the Magic Kingdom

I will be at the Magic Kingdom for New Year's if anyone would like to join me.

Re: New Year's Eve at the Magic Kingdom

Boo! lol I will be at Universal Orlando at Islands of Adventure! WOOT!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

I would love to, but I live in Vegas and I'm broke so...

Comment

Just got back from WDW...so how about 20102?? Get there early before the park is filled to capacity, find an area to enjoy the crowds to bring in the New Year! Happy New Year!

Comment

I'll be at EPCOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Krankenstein View Post
            I'll be at EPCOT.
            Personally I think EPCOT is the best Disney park to celebrate NYE at.

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
              Yeah, don't you remember? 1999-2007

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
                Why is that? We're still making plans here. I'm thinking just staying home and ordering in.

Peace,
                Roo
                husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

I prefer Magic Kingdom because they don't serve alcohol. Just a more enjoyable experience.

Comment

Originally posted by RooBear View Post
                    Why is that? We're still making plans here. I'm thinking just staying home and ordering in.

Peace,
                    Roo
                    1. It is the park with largest walkways, and in the end when you have 75k people in MK you feel like you are going to suffocate, however 75k people in epcot while crowded it feels manageable.
                    2. I enjoy Booze on NYE. lol
                    3. The Holiday tag on NYE feels like an exploding star, it is so epic and intense!

But I haven't made any concrete plans, the man I started dating doesn't have passes to the theme parks, so my plans to ring it in with Harry Potter are in jeopardy.

Of the Parks I have spent NYE @ this is how I rank them.
                    1. EPCOT
                    2. SeaWorld
                    3. Magic Kingdom
                    4. Disney Hollywood Studios

I was hoping to at UO this year... but we will see.

Comment

There is NO WAY I'm going to a theme park on NYE. I would not be able to handle the insane crowds that will be there.

Instead the BF & I are going to probably go to an early movie & have dinner, then ring in the new year at home. Too many "amateurs" on the road NYE.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                        There is NO WAY I'm going to a theme park on NYE. I would not be able to handle the insane crowds that will be there.

Instead the BF & I are going to probably go to an early movie & have dinner, then ring in the new year at home. Too many "amateurs" on the road NYE.
                        oh yeah. The roads are terrifying! Drunk British tourists driving on the right hand side for the first time = bad news. I avoid the i-4 tourism corridor like the plague this time of year.

Comment

It's more than just that, Eric. I'm talking about the youngsters that just turned 21 this year so they're all looking to PAAAR-TAY! That's why my friends & I call NYE "Amateur Night". Bunch of 20-somethings (and even some 30 & 40-somethings) who can't hold their liquor get s**t-faced drunk then attempt to drive home. Not pretty. I'm kind of over the whole big New Year's party now. Been there, done that. Nothing will top when a whole bunch of friends & I went to Pleasure Island NYE 2000 and froze our hineys off while seeing Duran Duran & Chic perform. It was truly an epic night (that spilled over to a little shindig in my hotel room at the Hilton at DTD). Hard to believe that'll be 10 years ago on Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                            It's more than just that, Eric. I'm talking about the youngsters that just turned 21 this year so they're all looking to PAAAR-TAY! That's why my friends & I call NYE "Amateur Night". Bunch of 20-somethings (and even some 30 & 40-somethings) who can't hold their liquor get s**t-faced drunk then attempt to drive home. Not pretty. I'm kind of over the whole big New Year's party now. Been there, done that. Nothing will top when a whole bunch of friends & I went to Pleasure Island NYE 2000 and froze our hineys off while seeing Duran Duran & Chic perform. It was truly an epic night (that spilled over to a little shindig in my hotel room at the Hilton at DTD). Hard to believe that'll be 10 years ago on Friday night.
                            RIP Epic Pleasure Island NYE! Sigh... PI and CW were the two biggest Parties in town, now it is just CW with Church Street trying to be fancy.

Comment

This thread has been hi-jacked!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X