This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we have the Dining Plan...

and the hotel reservations (pop century), and the airline tickets, park admissions, etc...
    I have a dumb question.
    Can someone eat at a restaraunt in ANOTHER Disney hotel? For example- If we wish to eat at Boma in Animal Kingdom lodge, can we? Good info to have before I make reservations.

Also- what is the single Can't miss eatery for :
    -Families
    -Large Magical Gatherings (17 of us)
    -Romantic couple dinner

Thanks for all the help- YOU GUYS and GALS are GREAT!

M
    Mark Bee
    Host of the Internationally Syndicated
    Radio Program "Blades Of Blue"!
    http://www.bladesofblue.com

Re: So we have the Dining Plan...

Originally posted by markbee
    and the hotel reservations (pop century), and the airline tickets, park admissions, etc...
    I have a dumb question.
    Can someone eat at a restaraunt in ANOTHER Disney hotel? For example- If we wish to eat at Boma in Animal Kingdom lodge, can we? Good info to have before I make reservations.

Also- what is the single Can't miss eatery for :
    -Families
    -Large Magical Gatherings (17 of us)
    -Romantic couple dinner

Thanks for all the help- YOU GUYS and GALS are GREAT!

M
    Anyone can eat at Boma or any other WDW resort location.
    Boma is a favorite with locals -- and with good reason. It's great!

It's also a great place for both families and a large group to answer above.

As for romantic, if you like gourmet and are willing to dress up and spend a bundle, Victoria and Albert's is the place.

If you just want a great meal with a view of the MK at night, go for the California Grill (although it's not a quiet, intimate kind of place), it's one of the best resturants in Florida (or anywhere else for that matter).

I could offer plenty of other suggestions, as could most folks here, but it's kind of like shooting in the dark without knowing your tastes, budget, likes and dislikes.

Comment

Victoria & Alberts is not covered by the dining plan.

I personally like Artist Point and California Grill. For large groups I'd imagine that Whispering Canyon would be great. I've eaten there, but not with a large group.

Comment

Boma's is great...as for park dining, one of my favorites is Tony's Town Square Restaurant (ala carte) and the Crystal Palace (buffet) both located in MK. However, since you've got quite the brood with you, I might suggest some sort of family-style dining.
        Um, once again, this is quite uninformed, as I don't know anything about your personal circumstances, or in fact, anything about the new dining plans.
        They are the Disney Princesses and their goal is world domination. -Mary McNamara | LA Times / AP

Fall 2004: Fantasyland Attractions

Comment

I agree that Whispering Canyon would be perfect for large families. Romance? Try SAn Angel in at EPCOT, in the Mexico pavilion. For families, any character buffet would work out well.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X