This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Gay Days...who's going?

Any micechatters on here making it to WDW Gay Days?

Re: Gay Days...who's going?

Sadly, this will be the first year in a very long time that we have had to miss it. Due to the launch of Star Tours, Little Mermaid and Soundsational at the Disneyland Resort, we are stuck in Anaheim this year.

You'll have to let us know how it was. WDW is at its most magical on Gay Days!

Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Gay Days was the most fun I had on my College Program! I live in CA tho, so I go to DL for Gay Days with the wife

STRAIGHT SUPPORTERS!
      The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

Walt Disney World College Program, Spring 2005, Entertainment

Comment

I will be there with my boo.
        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Ill be working there! Its the only time I dont mind working in rotation haha!

Comment

We are a family who will be there celebrating my daughter's 11th birthday. Looking forward to hearing "WOOOOOOOO" shouted from people riding the Peoplemover

Comment

I'm going to be there! I'm probably not going to make it to any of the events at the Doubletree, but I'll be in the parks.

Comment

I'll be there with some friends as well. A bunch on online friends will be meeting at 4:00 PM on Saturday, June 4th by the Dole Whip place. You're welcome to join us. (We'll be in red shirts) LOL

Comment

Ill be working 9-530! Ill be wearing the oh so sexy Tland costume haha

Comment

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
                    I'll be there with some friends as well. A bunch on online friends will be meeting at 4:00 PM on Saturday, June 4th by the Dole Whip place. You're welcome to join us. (We'll be in red shirts) LOL
                    I'll definitely keep that in mind and try to make it over there!!

Comment

This will be my first year going (but I've gone to Disneyland's prior)! I have some friends coming in from out of town--but we'll see about getting over there!

Peace
                      Roo
                      husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

might be there

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                          Sadly, this will be the first year in a very long time that we have had to miss it. Due to the launch of Star Tours, Little Mermaid and Soundsational at the Disneyland Resort, we are stuck in Anaheim this year.

You'll have to let us know how it was. WDW is at its most magical on Gay Days!

Dusty
                          Ah, rats. I assume this means no trip report by Fishbulb? I haven't been to WDW in 5 years. I count on living vicariously through you, Dusty, and this is usually one of your more interesting trip reports. I hope you can make it again soon. (Not that being "stuck" at Disneyland is the worst thing that can happen to someone).
                          Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                          The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

I will be sashaying right down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A! ;-)

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
                            We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
                            Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

I'll be there on Sat, can't wait to meet up with you guys! Gonna be a busy day, there's the Country Bear meet at noon, the weekly 40x40 meet that Kevin Yee set up at 2 (simply awesome group of people, I highly recommend it), and the group here now. Should be fun!
                              Formerly kaliwolf.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X