This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Trolley Show on Main Street USA

I love this show. It is one of my favorite things at WDW. It is kind of a reward you get for getting to the park early in the morning.

Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Trolley Show on Main Street USA

That was one of the things that I definitely loved about Magic Kingdom. It's a great little show, really adds to the specialness of the place.

(However, I must say- it's not performed only in the early morning. We got to see it and we arrived around 11a-12p, soo....)

Comment

I hadn't even seen the trolly in so long

Comment

Love it. I love the streetmosphere characters on Main Street. The guy who plays the Mayor is awesome. I got my pic with him a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
          Love it. I love the streetmosphere characters on Main Street. The guy who plays the Mayor is awesome. I got my pic with him a few years ago.
          Agreed. The MK actually goes a long way to make Main Street a special place (for entertainment anyway) to spend some time not shopping, especially in the mornings. The opening show, this trolley parade, and the stage shows all make Main street entertaining and add character to the land. As for the streetmosphere characters, I've had just as good a time with them as most attractions! They're so fun and so into character it's great. Mayor Weaver... Lady Victoria... Scoop... taking time to talk and play with them is one of my favorite parts of my vacation (and the studios has them too!)

Thanks for posting this video, brought back lots of happy memories!
          Matt!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X