X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Professional Internships

Hey guys!

Has anyone done a professional internship? I work part time for Disney now but am planning on applying for the marketing professional internship. Before I do was hoping to be able to compare and contrast to the job I have now. Does anyone know the typical days/hours you work? and the actual job duties itself? There is no job description on the website, just a brief description of the internship program itself.

Thanks!

Re: Professional Internships

I did a professional internship as a Front Desk Manager. I worked 60 - 70 hours a week on average, with start times around 7 am and worked as late as 4 am.

Also did hurricane ride outs, and all sorts of fun stuff. While it was super hard work, it was great for launching my career.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

thanks! launching my career is exactly what i'm hoping for! what were your days off? any advice??

Comment

Originally posted by ROBINJ003 View Post
        thanks! launching my career is exactly what i'm hoping for! what were your days off? any advice??
        Well my days off were... pretty random. Because I was low man on the Management totem pole, I got whatever days the other managers didn't want. lol

But in my time off, I spent it almost all on WDW property, at the beach, just making friends, and having a ball!

Most of my friends I have today, come from my CP and my Professional Internship.
        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Once the jobs get posted online you will get more specifics for the various different Professional Internships. I would also suggest that since you already work at Disney, to talk to your leaders to see if any of them can help or share more details. Good luck!
          Author of MiceChat Column:

View all Mice Munchies.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X