Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prices went up today on food and beverages.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Prices went up today on food and beverages.

...on all food and beverage offerings in WDW. My dole whip just got a tad more expensive. (This happens around this time every year, right before free dining starts... though the price increases are permanent) Most increases are around 50 cents on quick service foods, and a dollar at table service locations.
    -Bill

re: Prices went up today on food and beverages.

looks like more and more of my money will go to Universal Orlando.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

All sorts of good news today.

Comment

More details please.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
          looks like more and more of my money will go to Universal Orlando.
          Count your blessings! The food in Disneyland is way more expensive than at WDW!

How much does a churro cost you? Us: 3.50.
          Dole Whip Float? Us: 5-something.
          Regular soda: 2.79 +tax. Large soda: 3.29 +tax.
          Monte Cristo sandwich, Mint Julep, tax & tip: over $20.

Comment

Wow. They've already priced me out of some of my favorite restaurants. The inflation of Disney Dollars is just unlike anything else in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post

The same tea that costs you 3 shillings a pound costs us 6!!

Sorry... Couldn't resist
              I knew if this business was ever to get anywhere, if this business was ever to grow, it could never do it by having to answer to someone unsympathetic to its possibilities, by having to answer to someone with only one thought or interest, namely profits. For my idea of how to make profits has differed greatly from those who generally control businesses such as ours. I have blind faith in the policy that quality, tempered with good judgment and showmanship, will win against all odds.
              -Walt Disney

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post

Yes but isn't EVERYTHING more expensive in Cali??? Florida is still considered to be in the South it should be cheaper by default
                The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
                -George S. Patton

Comment

Disneyland has always had higher food prices than WDW but normally had cheaper merchandise prices.

Comment

ORDDU: If the quality of the food at WDW was as it should be, these price increases wouldn't be quite so hard to swallow. But so many things at the Disney parks are of inferior quality that it's a crime for them to raise prices on anything.

ORGOCH: Yeah, ever try them awful nacho's at Casey's Corner? They's like eatin' card board! Had ta take mine back a week ago an' ask fer a dang refund 'cause they was so bad! Ain't got no flavor a'tall!!

Comment

The 24th was also menu change day at WDW. So expect to see things gone, new things added, if not both. Maybe that's the nice part of price adjustment day? We get to see what the Chefs feel we want as guests and the latest and greatest creations.

I've heard about some good things around property, but I haven't been able to check them out just yet. Anyone remember last year when Rest-O at DAK got a HUGE makeover which really pulled their menu away from the McDs days - shrimp poyboy, veggie sub, naco salad ... now I'm hungry!
                      Author of MiceChat Column:

View all Mice Munchies.

Comment

Sorry, but shrimp poyboy, veggie sub, & naco salad all sound absolutely disgusting to me... especially for food offerings in a theme park. I mean, maybe the veggie sub... but what on earth is a naco salad? And I would never trust a shrimp poyboy from DAK.

I for one, miss the McDonald's days... but I digress. At least they have free refills now.
                        -Bill

Comment

Free refills! Unlike All-Star Sports. I guess that's one thing Rest-O has. And the shrimp poyboy is great, veggie sub has egg plant - yum. Why do I open this only to get hungry?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X