Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does the WDW Annual Pass Commercials feature all Disneyland Stock Footage?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Why does the WDW Annual Pass Commercials feature all Disneyland Stock Footage?

So I'm watching TV for Disney World's Annual Pass (set to the song "Good Life". Obviously The Tower of Terror is the West Coast version, so is Splash Mountain, Big Thunder, Small World and I would have to assume others.

What there's no footage of the Orlando Parks, nor to cheap to shoot new footage to sell annual passes

Re: Why does the WDW Annual Pass Commercials feature all Disneyland Stock Footage?

It's probably the same reason why Disneyland commercials end with Cinderella's castle. Not clear as to what that reason would be though...

Comment

Re: Why does the WDW Annual Pass Commercials feature all Disneyland Stock Footage?

The a DisneyParkDisneyParkDisneyPark

Comment

Same reason Cedar Fair Parks commercials feature footage from different parks. Cause' the tourist will never know.

Comment

I like the way the commercial touts all the great, great benefits of the *annual* pass... and then shows the low, low price you'll pay for your... *seasonal* pass.

Comment

That's strange - I understand using footage of things that might be more "film-worthy" at Disneyland (the uncovered teacups, the kinetic small world facade), but Tower of Terror? I would think Orlando's tower would be a much more impressive shot to show on a commercial than the Disneyland one...

Welcome to DisneyParks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X