This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Meetup!

Hey everyone! I would like to try to set up a Sunday meetup at noon. Then, at 3 o'clock we can call over to California and have a multi-park meet! So what do you say Floridians?

Sunday.
    Noon.
    Hub.

Be there!

Re: Sunday Meetup!

that would be 9am our time...

Comment

Hmm... I'll be at Orlando Intl' Airport on my wat to Disneyland at that time... sorry guys.

I'll be at Disneyland around 6pm tomorrow.

Comment

I sure hope you folks get this going. I won't be back to WDW for awhile, but I wold like to meet some of you.

BTW: Way, way back when, some of the ADDW folks were orgainzing meets they(we) used to have them at the Fountain View Cafe. Cover from sun, rain, etc. AND, AND, something the CA group did not have. A MOCHA at he meet!

The Hub is OK, but you can't beat a mocha!

Well, what ever you do, if they are still going when I get back I will try to participate.

CU@DL

Andy
        -
        What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

Comment

I'm studying for my ast 2 finals tomorrow... but next week will work...

Comment

Arg! Well its Sunday now but there is no way I can pop over today. What a bummer! Maybe next time.

Will be there on the 18th if anyone wants to go see the Osb lights with my daughter and I.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
              Arg! Well its Sunday now but there is no way I can pop over today. What a bummer! Maybe next time.

Will be there on the 18th if anyone wants to go see the Osb lights with my daughter and I.
              next froday through sunday me, my sister and loveling (evil LOL) mother will be there..

if BPF can get out of work.. lol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X