This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Bald mountain roller coaster at magic kingdom

Well after dealing some of the criticisms I've received in the past this one I hope doesn't get much, anyway I believe that MK deserves an even better roller coaster so I say it should be based on The Night on Bald Mountain segment from Fantasia. The ride would replace the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway Ride.

Anyway my idea for the ride would be imagine The Matterhorn but with Night On Bald Mountain setting, but it's thrilling like Everest though without the backwards parts. As for the ride itself, imagine colors representing spirits on ride vehicles during the nighttime and a 20 foot Chernabog standing tall on top of the 160 foot mountain. But during the daytime it's more of a peaceful Ana Maria style setting as Chernabog is asleep. Now for the ride system it will utilize the same ride system as Screamin' & Rockin' Roller Coaster.

More to come soon so feel free to comment and or share ideas.
    "I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something, than educate people and hope they were entertained" - Walt Disney

Re: Bald mountain roller coaster at magic kingdom

That location is not fit for a Fantasy based anything unless you re-theme Cosmic Ray's to Fantasyland. How about an Incredibles ride instead?
    -Bill

Comment

yea giant 20 foot scary demon monster on top of a mountain, dancing skeletons, and evil ghosts just doesn't scream the fantasyland vibe to me, just sayin. talk about little kids freaking out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        That location is not fit for a Fantasy based anything unless you re-theme Cosmic Ray's to Fantasyland. How about an Incredibles ride instead?
        No thanks.

---------- Post added 05-07-2012 at 06:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by goofy donald View Post
        yea giant 20 foot scary demon monster on top of a mountain, dancing skeletons, and evil ghosts just doesn't scream the fantasyland vibe to me, just sayin. talk about little kids freaking out lol.
        Actually that's kind of Fantasy and besides not every kid is going to be scared.
        "I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something, than educate people and hope they were entertained" - Walt Disney

Comment

I do not understand why this would be a fast-paced, launched roller coaster. The music is not that fast.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X