I booked the tommorland terrace firework desert party next friday May 18th mainly for the view of the show. The forecast is reporting 60% chance of Scattered T-Storms... I'm going to wait it out until Wednesday and see if it changes otherwise cancel. Now I know that if it has even rained in the evening or if its even a little windy DLR cancels the show. How does WDW do things when it comes to wind and rain? Expert help is much needed. :cfrown:
No announcement yet.
question about fireworks and rain policy at Magic Kingdom.
This topic is closed.
There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.
Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.