This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Wreck-It Ralph Attraction

Now that more information has come out about the next Walt Disney Animated feature film, Wreck-It Ralph, I've started thinking about what kind of attraction it could inspire in the parks. Fancy Arcade? Dark Ride? Interactive Show? And where would it fit? Maybe give a boost to Disney's Hollywood Studios?

What does everyone think of the film so far? And what kind of attraction would you want to see come out of it?
    sigpic WDW Cast Member August 2009 - November 2011

Re: Wreck-It Ralph Attraction

If anything could breathe some life back into Disney Quest, this is probably it. ...Well, this or the advent of the holodeck.
    It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
    sigpic

Comment

We'll see how it does at the box office. I have a feeling it might be good not great (not the film the earnings at the box office). If it turns out to be a hit I'm sure we'll see it somewhere in the parks. I hope it doesn't go in DHS! That park needs a direction not another random attraction that "fits" because it's a movie. DHS has continually had attractions added that vaguely fit because they are movies. If it goes into the parks I hope it gets a ElecTRONica style night party in WDW.
      Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Comment

Just throw up some 3D screens, paint some cardboard, and tada!!! Maybe put this one in Animal Kingdom. lol
        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

starcade
          sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

^ NOOOOOOOO
            put in the land and put the greenhouse backstage
            Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X