Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were there ever any real plans for continental areas beyond African and Asia at DAK?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Were there ever any real plans for continental areas beyond African and Asia at DAK?

I have a question for Disney's Animal Kingdom historians out there.

There have been rumors in the past that there were plans to add Australia or North America areas as future developments for Disney's Animal Kingdom. Does anybody know if these were ever real possibilities that Imagineering actually drafted concepts for, or was it just internet speculation? In any case it seems unlikely that more live animals will be added to DAK any time soon with "Avatar Land" dominating future expansion.

Re: Were there ever any real plans for continental areas beyond African and Asia at D

well i havent heard anything about that but if you visit theneverlandfiles.com and click on never built imagineering and go to disney world and magic kingdom it'll show many detailed never built attractions, some will blow your mind hope that helps, let me know what you think )
    sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

Re: Were there ever any real plans for continental areas beyond African and Asia at D

North America is already represented in DinoLand, USA. Beastly Kingdom / Beastlie Kingdomme was to be European.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X