Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney's Doorway to Dreams?????

Has anyone ever been to Disney's Doorway to Dreams? I heard that they are closing both locations soon so I figured I might as well go to the one by me before it is gone forever. Can anyone just walk in and look around? Is there model rooms or something else? Will you be allowed in or will people be bothering me and wondering why I am there? I just want to see what exactly it is (if I am allowed in) before it is gone for good. Maybe I'll take some pictures to preserve the history.

Re: Disney's Doorway to Dreams?????

Originally posted by WDW1971 View Post
    Has anyone ever been to Disney's Doorway to Dreams? I heard that they are closing both locations soon so I figured I might as well go to the one by me before it is gone forever. Can anyone just walk in and look around? Is there model rooms or something else? Will you be allowed in or will people be bothering me and wondering why I am there? I just want to see what exactly it is (if I am allowed in) before it is gone for good. Maybe I'll take some pictures to preserve the history.
    We have been (and bought at the New York one twice). Its main feature is a model room of Bay Lake Tower - they should let you in without too much trouble. I've been to look numerous times. You could even say you need to think about it, but I've never had anyone put pressure on us there at all.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X