My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    2. Pirates of the Caribbean
    3. Splash Mountain
    4. Mad Tea Party
    5. Peter Pan's Flight
    6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

Re: A new Mickey Mouse-themed dark ride for WDW's Magic Kingdom

I'd say have it skew towards the horror themed Mickey shorts like Mad Doctor, Lonesome Ghosts and Haunted House and function as a spookhouse. With Toad and Snow White gone, something needs to fill the ecological niche that is "The Child Frightener" that has been left behind in Fantasyland.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
    sigpic
    Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by FigmentJedi View Post
      I'd say have it skew towards the horror themed Mickey shorts like Mad Doctor, Lonesome Ghosts and Haunted House and function as a spookhouse. With Toad and Snow White gone, something needs to fill the ecological niche that is "The Child Frightener" that has been left behind in Fantasyland.
      I would have 2 problems with that. A the location of story book circus is well, a cirrcus. And my other issue is that I don't think mickey should be assosciated with something that may frighten kids. In all honesty, I just don't think I personally like the attraction. Not to mention that its kinda been costomary for mickey to not really have an attraction of his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegadiz View Post
        I would have 2 problems with that. A the location of story book circus is well, a cirrcus. And my other issue is that I don't think mickey should be assosciated with something that may frighten kids. In all honesty, I just don't think I personally like the attraction. Not to mention that its kinda been costomary for mickey to not really have an attraction of his own.
        What about the proposed Mickey's Mad House I mentioned above (granted, it never got built or anything, but still...)? Or even his house at Disneyland?

3. Splash Mountain
        4. Mad Tea Party
        5. Peter Pan's Flight

Comment

Originally posted by Disneylandfan85 View Post
          What about the proposed Mickey's Mad House I mentioned above (granted, it never got built or anything, but still...)? Or even his house at Disneyland?
          Well Mickey's house, though called an attraction, is basically the queue for his M&G. not saying i dont love his house. Mickey's Mad House, was never built. And that was back in the 70's. Mickey's Philharmagic almost has nothing to do with Mickey. my point is, i feel like it would seem odd to me. i feel like it makes more sense for him having multiple cameos in other attractions but thats just me. And its not that i think the idea is bad by any means, i just personally dont like it.

Comment

Cirsuss'es are scary. Take a look at the clowns.
            sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Well Mickey's house, though called an attraction, is basically the queue for his M&G. not saying i dont love his house. Mickey's Mad House, was never built. And that was back in the 70's. Mickey's Philharmagic almost has nothing to do with Mickey. my point is, i feel like it would seem odd to me. i feel like it makes more sense for him having multiple cameos in other attractions but thats just me. And its not that i think the idea is bad by any means, i just personally dont like it.
              What about the Mickey Mouse Revue? Granted, it's not about him, but he's there, and in fact, the whole preview of the show is all about the history of Mickey. Here's the complete video of it from Tokyo Disneyland (it's in Japanese, so you've been warned):

However, you can see a script of the original preshow here: Mickey Mouse Revue.

3. Splash Mountain
              4. Mad Tea Party
              5. Peter Pan's Flight

Comment

Admittedly, you've got me there.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneylandfan85 View Post
                  Here's a picture of the original planned Mickey's Mad House, to give you an idea:

Unfortunately, I have no information on how to go about doing the ride. Any ideas?
                  so Goofy's Sky School indoors?

Comment

Originally posted by JneratorX View Post
                    so Goofy's Sky School indoors?
                    Well, I guess, except it's a dark ride, not just a roller coaster ride in the dark. However, my idea would be to scrap the roller coaster idea, only because they already have a wild mouse coaster at the Animal Kingdom.

3. Splash Mountain
                    4. Mad Tea Party
                    5. Peter Pan's Flight

Comment

Here's the rough location of the new ride (the area marked inside the yellow):

That area is the Tomorrowland Speedway, but there's something wrong. As you can see by this picture, the Speedway is in plain sight of Tomorrowland. The Storybook Circus entrance sign would have to be moved out several feet, too.

If I put that ride in that area, how could we keep it so it doesn't get seen too much from Tomorrowland?

3. Splash Mountain
                      4. Mad Tea Party
                      5. Peter Pan's Flight

Comment

An Epic Mickey ride because the game is dark.It will be a ride where you can join Mickey and Oswald to defeat the Villains and based on the 1st game and the power of 2 and the technology will be like Spider-Man at Islands of Adventure and Transformers the ride at Hollywood.
                        sigpic

Play Angry Birds and Minecraft,You guys.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X