Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water Pageant & Fireworks viewing from the Polynesian for someone in a wheelchair?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Water Pageant & Fireworks viewing from the Polynesian for someone in a wheelchair?

Hi all!

I'm meeting my folks in Orlando and will have a few days that we are not in parks (my parents don't really like parks other than Epcot, so that's the only one we are doing together). One idea I had was the idea of going to the beach at the Polynesian for the evening viewing of the Water Pageant and then the fireworks. I have a few questions:
    • Is it obvious where to go for the viewing? I've never been to the Polynesian Resort.
    • Is there a spot where you can get a clear view without going onto the sand? My mother will be in a wheelchair, and it's very hard to maneuver in the sand.
    • What time is the Water Pageant? Is it a long wait between that and the fireworks?
    • Finally, can we park at the resort if we say we will be going to the gift store or grab-n-go restaurant? I'm sure we will actually do that, so it wouldn't be a lie--I just don't if you can only park at the resort if you have a formal restaurant reservation...

Thanks, all!

Brer Dan

Re: Water Pageant & Fireworks viewing from the Polynesian for someone in a wheelchair

There is a concrete path by the beach where you can easily go park a wheelchair I see people do this all the time for the electric water patent and the fireworks
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Re: Water Pageant & Fireworks viewing from the Polynesian for someone in a wheelchair

Thanks Eric...good to know! I think my Mom would enjoy that.

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
      There is a concrete path by the beach where you can easily go park a wheelchair I see people do this all the time for the electric water patent and the fireworks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X