Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will become of the second room in the Town Square Theater?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] What will become of the second room in the Town Square Theater?

I know that the second room of the Town Square Theater currently houses the princesses, but only until the new meet-n-greet in Fantasyland is ready for them. When that happens, and the princesses leave that room of the Town Square Theater, what's going to happen to it? Since we know now that Pete's Silly Sideshow is the new meet-n-greet for Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy, but not Mickey (or Pluto, for that matter), do we know what characters are going in that space vacated by the princesses?
    My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    2. Pirates of the Caribbean
    3. Splash Mountain
    4. Mad Tea Party
    5. Peter Pan's Flight
    6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

Re: What will become of the second room in the Town Square Theater?

Originally posted by Disneylandfan85 View Post
    I know that the second room of the Town Square Theater currently houses the princesses, but only until the new meet-n-greet in Fantasyland is ready for them. When that happens, and the princesses leave that room of the Town Square Theater, what's going to happen to it? Since we know now that Pete's Silly Sideshow is the new meet-n-greet for Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy, but not Mickey (or Pluto, for that matter), do we know what characters are going in that space vacated by the princesses?
    this has been something I've been wondering as well. I'm assuming since its minnie and mickey on the one side it will be goofy, donald, pluto on the other but i couldn't say for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by goofy donald View Post
      this has been something I've been wondering as well. I'm assuming since its minnie and mickey on the one side it will be goofy, donald, pluto on the other but i couldn't say for certain.
      I wouldn't think that would make sense, since all those characters, except Mickey and Pluto, are now at Pete's Silly Sideshow. Having those characters in two nicely-done meet-n-greets in the same park would be redundant, don't you think?

3. Splash Mountain
      4. Mad Tea Party
      5. Peter Pan's Flight

Comment

I suppose they could add more Mickey rooms, to reduce wait times during peak season. But the Mickey wait isn't usually long enough to warrant it, especially with FASTPASS.

Maybe they'll use it as temporary greet space for whoever the latest hot new character is at the time. It probably would have been easier and more convenient to build the greeting spaces they had for Merida and Rapunzel in there than it was to have them where they did.

Comment

Well I had an idea awhile back that they convert that room back into a theater and resurrect the cinema and show old cartoon shorts and silent pictures.

See ya walkin' right down the middle of o'l Main Street USA

"THAT'S R
          IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttintagel View Post
            Maybe they'll use it as temporary greet space for whoever the latest hot new character is at the time.
            I thought that the Magic of Disney Animation at the Studios filled that role.

3. Splash Mountain
            4. Mad Tea Party
            5. Peter Pan's Flight

Comment

Originally posted by Disneylandfan85 View Post
              I thought that the Magic of Disney Animation at the Studios filled that role.
              yeah it will be interesting to see. maybe well be lucky and get some rare characters. keep in mind the M/G at the circus land is themed characters and not donald and goofy in their original fab 5 state. also no pluto so i think pluto will be a definite part of the other meet and greet.

Comment

My understanding is that the space will be used for rooms to "enhance" meet and greet experiences with Mickey.
                -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  My understanding is that the space will be used for rooms to "enhance" meet and greet experiences with Mickey.
                  For some reason, that sounds so naughty!

Comment

Win lolllll

Comment

I don't see why they couldn't just have the "talking" Mickey in the present meet-n-greet area.

3. Splash Mountain
                      4. Mad Tea Party
                      5. Peter Pan's Flight

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X