This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] MSUSA New Music Loop

So at the Magic Kingdom today we were happily enjoying the BGM music when it dawned on me we were listening to the Up Song (Married Life?) which then went into the rest of the new music loop implemented last year in Disneyland (which we enjoyed).

What got me though is I don't recall hearing about this change online. Did I just miss it? Or did they switch out (assuming) from the Christmas loop to the new Main Street music loop and we didn't notice?

Anyone? I was suprised to hear this. But I did enjoy it in Disneyland, so I can't say it is a bad change (like we've grown usedto).

Re: MSUSA New Music Loop

I haven't heard about it either. I was wondering if they were going to change it.

My brother says that it's been there. I know that they had "Put on Your Sunday Clothes" in there.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

Comment

That song is still in the loop at DL
      Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
      http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

Originally posted by tloolgb View Post
        So at the Magic Kingdom today we were happily enjoying the BGM music when it dawned on me we were listening to the Up Song (Married Life?) which then went into the rest of the new music loop implemented last year in Disneyland (which we enjoyed).

What got me though is I don't recall hearing about this change online. Did I just miss it? Or did they switch out (assuming) from the Christmas loop to the new Main Street music loop and we didn't notice?

Anyone? I was suprised to hear this. But I did enjoy it in Disneyland, so I can't say it is a bad change (like we've grown usedto).
        The Magic Kingdom switched the loop in August of this year if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X