Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Got The Job! (Disney International Program)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News I Got The Job! (Disney International Program)

I posted in this forum around August saying I had been accepted for a phone interview to do the summer program at Disney World (I'm from Canada, always been a dream to work for Disney.) Well, I passed that stage and moved on to in person interviews. I had my interview in Montreal Canada (I live on the west coast, flew 4 hours as 24 minutes) this past Thursday. Well I found out today, 2 days later.... I'm HIRED. I'm moving to Florida. This small town, west coast Canadian is going to DISNEYWORLD! I'll be working quick service food and beverage! So excited! I hope to meet many of you on my 2.5 month experience! This Disney journey started long ago because of MiceChat.

This site has taught me so much about the parks, since I joined when I was 14 I believe (now 21) I have so much to thank this site for, one of which created the drive to want to work their, and finding anyway possible as a Canadian (which is hard!) thank you MiceChat, I'll keep you updated every step of the way! I've come full circle! Let the journey begin!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Re: I Got The Job! (Disney International Program)

Congrats, Disney Analyst!
    I hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Congrats! Have FUN !!!

Comment

Congrats! hope it meets and beats all your expectations! Good Luck
        The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
        -George S. Patton

Comment

Congrats! I'm very happy for you!
          DisneyTwins
          Since May 2003

Comment

Congratulations! You deserve it!!

Photo Via jdhilger

Comment

Congrats!
              sigpic

Comment

Congratulations - I hope you have a great experience. Be sure to let us all know how things go if you are allowed to

Comment

Congrats, enjoy your time in WDW.
                  So... English isn't my native language. Cut me some slack if I make some mistakes ,would ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Analyst View Post
                    I posted in this forum around August saying I had been accepted for a phone interview to do the summer program at Disney World (I'm from Canada, always been a dream to work for Disney.) Well, I passed that stage and moved on to in person interviews. I had my interview in Montreal Canada (I live on the west coast, flew 4 hours as 24 minutes) this past Thursday. Well I found out today, 2 days later.... I'm HIRED. I'm moving to Florida. This small town, west coast Canadian is going to DISNEYWORLD! I'll be working quick service food and beverage! So excited! I hope to meet many of you on my 2.5 month experience! This Disney journey started long ago because of MiceChat.

This site has taught me so much about the parks, since I joined when I was 14 I believe (now 21) I have so much to thank this site for, one of which created the drive to want to work their, and finding anyway possible as a Canadian (which is hard!) thank you MiceChat, I'll keep you updated every step of the way! I've come full circle! Let the journey begin!

Congrats! I did two internships at wdw and loved it. Ou will have an amazing experience no doubt!

Comment

So Happy for you. I truly hope it's all you hope it to be. Enjoy the memories you will be making.

Comment

Good going! Since you'll be working on the inside, we expect everything to be completely fixed by the end of those 2.5 months!

If you can, take and post lots of pictures.
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

That's really awesome!!! Congrats! I hope you have a great time

Comment

Congratulations again Evan. May this opportunity be everything that you want it to be.
                            BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X