Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Question - Fantasyland Expansion.....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Quick Question - Fantasyland Expansion.....

I know this has probably been said many times over the last year or so, but I apologize I have not been covering it too closely. I just got my pass and I am wondering when is the "expected" completion time for the Fantasyland expansion project? Trying to find the answer myself through all the posts on this site is almost like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Any links or a quick answer would be sufficient. I have my pass until Valentines Day of next year, and I'm wondering if it would be worth it to look beyond that to getting another one. I ain't as young as I used to be. Thanks in advance.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Re: Quick Question - Fantasyland Expansion.....

For the Holidays.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

ORDDU: The dwarf coaster is supposed to be completed some time in 2014 from what we've been told. That could mean it would be up and running by February of 2014. But your guess is as good as ours. Keep in contact with Pest Relations at Disney and they will tell you as soon as they know anything about the completion for Fantasyland expansion.

Comment

"Pest relations." LOL!
        "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X