This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Be Our Guest Reservations/ Advance Dining Reservations

I just booked a WDW weeklong vacation for late May and was sad to see that Be Our Guest was totally booked for dinner (though I expected it... still, it was sad). My question is, is there any way to get reservations closer to the day of, or am I pretty much out of luck? I know it's a long shot, I just thought I'd ask.

And moreover, not being too familiar with WDW, where else should I be thinking of booking reservations at this far in advance? I've been to WDW before, but have never really planned this far out, so I thought I'd give dining planning a try this time...

I will always prefer to decide where to eat the day of, so I guess I'm asking: where is that not possible?
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Re: Be Our Guest Reservations/ Advance Dining Reservations

We are in the same boat you are in, they are pretty much booked 6 months out. Only thing I can suggest is to keep checking, and then try to do a walk up reservation for any cancellations.

it will all be by luck at this point!
    Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
    ‚Äč

Comment

If all else fails be sure to try for lunch. We had a great time and had lunch there twice.

Comment

Thanks for the advice! I've you waits for lunch can also be long, anyone have any advice on what to expect?
        Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

What others have said... keep checking every day for a cancellation/opening and if worse comes to worse... go for lunch. Lines can be long but I heard they move pretty quickly.

Comment

We were unable to get reservations for dinner, but we had a great time at lunch. From waiting to dining we spent about a 1 1/2 hours. I think if you get there about 20-30 minutes before it opens for lunch, the waiting will be minimal.
            Jeff Wayne

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X