X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Toy Story Midway Mania! Music

Hey! Prometheus here,
    At home i sometimes practice my job. And the music from Toy Story Mania helps me be in the mood. So, does anyone have the music from the ride itself? (YoU've gotta friend in me variations) It would be nice if you share it here.

Thanks!
    Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Currently working at:: Journey to the Center of the Earth!

Re: Toy Story Midway Mania! Music

I am not sure, but You've got a Friend in Me would proberly be the song you are looking for
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

There's a few songs from the films I've noticed in the queue (at least at the DCA version), but for the most part they sound like new mixes of the tracks designed for the ride rather than the original film score. From what I've heard, most of it seems to be drawn from the score of the second film, so that'd be a good place to start.

As for individual songs, there's definitely variations of both You've Got a Friend in Me and When She Loved Me. I also feel like perhaps there's a version of Woody's Roundup, but I'm not 100% sure of that.
      sigpic@Illusion0fLife

Comment

Mousebits had the music from toy story play land in Hong Kong which is the closest I've been able to find to the Toy Story Midway Mania queue loop. It's not a direct carbon copy of the loop but it works for now.

Comment

Thank you very much!
          Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Comment

It will be awesome if I had the "You've got a friend in me" music played during the ride!
            Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X