Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opening Dates of Seven Dwarfs Mine train & Other New Fantasyland Attractions @ the MK

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Opening Dates of Seven Dwarfs Mine train & Other New Fantasyland Attractions @ the MK

Source: Diney Parks Blog - DPB link: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...ne-train-more/

2014 is the year that the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train will be ready to swing into action both indoors and out! Phase 2 of the Storybook Circus will bring us the rest of the Twin Dumbos (flap flap!) along with the Casey Jr. Splash 'n" Soak Station (toot toot!) coming up right aroud the corner this July. Expect even happier holidays this year due to red hot wintery season openings of Under The Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid; the Be Our Guest Restaurant; Enchanted Tales with Belle, Gaston's Tavern, and the wavy haired Ariel's Grotto!

2014 is the year that the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train will be ready to swing into action both indoors and out! Phase 2 of the Storybook Circus will bring us the rest of the Twin Dumbos (flap flap!) along with the Casey Jr. Splash 'n" Soak Station (toot toot!) coming up right aroud the corner this July. Expect even happier holidays this year due to red hot wintery season openings of Under The Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid; the Be Our Guest Restaurant; Enchanted Tales with Belle, Gaston's Tavern, and the wavy haired Ariel's Grotto!
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 04-06-2013, 12:00 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Opening Dates of Seven Dwarfs Mine train & Other New Fantasyland Attractions @ th

2014! Thanks, RW for this important update, I can plan my trip now.

Comment

Re: Opening Dates of Seven Dwarfs Mine train & Other New Fantasyland Attractions @ th

Is there a more specific date for the dwarf coaster? A day, month or at least a season in 2014?
      :ap:

Comment

You know that would help me to narrow down my vacation plans a little

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
          2014! Thanks, RW for this important update, I can plan my trip now.
          There's nothing to hold you back now, bro!

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post
          Is there a more specific date for the dwarf coaster? A day, month or at least a season in 2014?
          :ap:
          Not as of yet. I'll keep watching for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
            There's nothing to hold you back now, bro!
            A day, month or at least a season in 2014?

Not as of yet. I'll keep watching for it.
            We thought this is why you started the thread: you'd broke the big news :lol:

Comment

A day, month or at least a season in 2014?
              Absolutely....one or more of those.

We thought this is why you started the thread: you'd broke the big news :lol:
              were getting there in good time. In thr mean time, my smaller morsels of news serve as significant tasty appetizers. :lol:

Comment

Was this posted like a year ago? Because everything in this thread is completely false.

All of New Fantasyland is open except for the Mermaid Gift Shop and The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Gift Shop...

*so confused*
                -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  Was this posted like a year ago? Because everything in this thread is completely false.

All of New Fantasyland is open except for the Mermaid Gift Shop and The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Gift Shop...

*so confused*
                  As listed in the OP, the info given was a recent Disney Parks Blog....Source: Diney Parks Blog - DPB link: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...ne-train-more/

Comment

April 27th, 2012 is not recent.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

ORGOCH: So, he was a whole year off! Give the guy a break!

Comment

I've been standing by the FastPass machine since last April.

Comment

Originally posted by malice View Post
                          April 27th, 2012 is not recent.
                          Somehow, I got ahold of an old Disney Parks Blog item. I should have smelled the staleness.

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                          ORGOCH: So, he was a whole year off! Give the guy a break!
                          Give me a break of that Kit Kat bar!

Comment

As listed in the OP, the info given was a recent Disney Parks Blog....Source: Diney Parks Blog - DPB link: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...ne-train-more/
                            Recent?
                            "posted on April 27th, 2012"
                            You consider news from a year ago recent?

Comment

Someone was suffering from a case of the mondays! lol
                              Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X