This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Mystic Manor imagination redo

Looking at the videos of Mystic Manor online got me thinking a similar ride would work well as a revamp of Journey into imagination.

We could start with Dreamfinder & Figment discussing imagination at the dream port as they did in the original ride then we have a McGuffin which unleashes the power of imagination. We then travel through effect scenes like Mystic manor but with a more whimsical twist and references to the old ride. Finally we return to the dream port for a final goodbye and reminder to use our imagination

i think this could be a good twist on an old classic with modern technology

Re: Mystic Manor imagination redo

Mystic Manor inspiring an Imagination redo is by far the best possible way to bring that experience to a domestic park. I do not want to see a Mystic Manor clone in any of the US parks, but if they used the ride's tech and creative drive to fuel an updated Journey Into Imagination I would be beside myself.
    sigpic@Illusion0fLife

Comment

Yes!! Yes times 9000
      sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

I vote yes. It'd be perfect for Imagination.
        sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
        Walt Disney

Comment

As I watched the video, I too thought this would be the perfect fit for Imagination, with the return of Figment, Dreamfinder and much whimsy as previously suggested!
          Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

I like this idea.

I have never rode on any of the various Imagination rides, however I have watched all 3 on YouTube; and there was a obvious decrease in quality with each new version of the ride (really Figment is spraying skunk smell on the audience?). When I watched Mystic Manor on YouTube I got the impression it was one of the greatest rides ever. So if some of the same concepts found its way into Imagination I think many of us would be happy.
            sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X