X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Limited Time Magic: May the Fourth be with You Star Wars Celebration

From the Disney Parks Blog:

Highlights include:
    - You might even find yourself sitting next to Chewbacca aboard Star Tours – The Adventures Continue. Star Wars characters will make surprise appearances on the 3-D attraction to enjoy the wild journey through space alongside park guests.

- A special edition of Jedi Training Academy also is planned that day, with parents invited to join their children (ages 4-12, sign-ups required on first-come basis) on-stage for the training and final showdown with the Empire.

- When the sun goes down, galactic fun lights the night as Lobot (from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back) takes over as DJ for a dance party that will be highlighted by a special Star Wars fireworks show.
    Met Anna and Elsa over 1100 times and not afraid to admit it. Just let it go

My YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasTheImagineer

Re: Limited Time Magic: May the Fourth be with You Star Wars Celebration

Aww, what kid is going to want his parents to come onstage with him?

Comment

Bummer, going to miss this by a week!! wah. Finally, a limited time magic event that sounds awesome.

Comment

Highlights include:
        - You might even find yourself sitting next to Chewbacca aboard Star Tours – The Adventures Continue. Star Wars characters will make surprise appearances on the 3-D attraction to enjoy the wild journey through space alongside park guests.

This is so cool!!! We will be there that day for the Gumball Rally, so the other things we will have to miss....but getting to ride Star Tours with a character would be the highlight of the day!
        ~ Katie ~
        My Gumball Rally teams:
        2015 - Bambo
        2014 - We Are The Ones Who Rally
        2013 - The Jawawockeez
        2012 - Why is the Rum Gone?

Comment

:shy: Ok, so I just re-read the original post and saw that it's at Disney's Hollywood Studios...not Disneyland. Bummer! I got too excited and started typing too fast. Looks like Disneyland is just getting special pins for May 4th....hmmm.
          ~ Katie ~
          My Gumball Rally teams:
          2015 - Bambo
          2014 - We Are The Ones Who Rally
          2013 - The Jawawockeez
          2012 - Why is the Rum Gone?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X