Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the annual MiceChat meet ups at WDW?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What are the annual MiceChat meet ups at WDW?

I *think* I've seen (in the past) posts about meet-ups at WDW, so I was curious if you could tell me about them. Are there any scavenger hunts (gum ball rally) like done at Disneyland? I live 3 hours or so away, so I am not there all that often, but if there were some neat events I would be interested in attending. I know there aren't as many of us on here as on the DL boards, but just curious to see what WE have!

TIA!

Re: What are the annual MiceChat meet ups at WDW?

I could have sworn their were official MiceChat meet-ups at WDW or events. Am I wrong? LOL

Comment

For a couple of years micechat did an official get together during the Food and Wine festival/Halloween event.
      There have been some years where a group has gotten together on gay days.
      Some smaller attempts have happened, such as when Kevin was doing his "ride every ride in the magic kingdom one week at a time."
      But it's nothing as consistant as the Sunday meet at the hub every week in Disneyland.

I believe the next micechat trip is the Fantasy cruise. I'd wager that a lot of the folks going on that manage to make their way to the parks before or after the cruise.

Comment

There's a group on Facebook that has some Mice Chatters (I believe Kevin started the group) on it and they have weekly meets at WDW. Every week they meet at a different park and sometimes not even in the parks... like meeting at Fort Wildreness for the Hoop-Dee-Doo show or whatever.

The Food & Wine meetups still happen. They did the annual Sip & Nibble around World Showcase last year as well as events the day before with a free scavenger hunt Kevin hosted and the "live" show of Communicore Weekly that Jeff & George did that focused on Epcot's 30th as all the events fell during Epcot's 30th anniversary weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
          There's a group on Facebook that has some Mice Chatters (I believe Kevin started the group) on it and they have weekly meets at WDW. Every week they meet at a different park and sometimes not even in the parks... like meeting at Fort Wildreness for the Hoop-Dee-Doo show or whatever.

The Food & Wine meetups still happen. They did the annual Sip & Nibble around World Showcase last year as well as events the day before with a free scavenger hunt Kevin hosted and the "live" show of Communicore Weekly that Jeff & George did that focused on Epcot's 30th as all the events fell during Epcot's 30th anniversary weekend.
          The weekly Walt Disney group has a facebook page where events are planned.https://www.facebook.com/groups/weeklywdw/

They are a group of locals who enjoy all things disney and welcome visitors and new locals to their weekly outings. You can ask to join the FB page.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X