Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News ALERT: Tropical Storm Andrea could bring severe weather to Orlando area

http://www.clickorlando.com/weather/...z/-/index.html

As of 5 p.m., the storm was located 390 southwest of Orlando and was moving north at 3 mph with winds up to 45 mph.

Tropical Storm watches were issued in Flagler County on Wednesday and flood watches have been issued by the National Weather Service throughout Central Florida.

The first named storm of the Atlantic season, which started on June 1, will continue to bring rain -- and the possibility of severe weather -- to the region. The highest threat of strong storms, flooding rains and possible tornadoes is late Wednesday into Thursday.

Re: ALERT: Tropical Storm Andrea could bring severe weather to Orlando area

YAY Tropical Storm party!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
      When I lived in Orlando, I got really good at mixing hurricanes for exactly this reason.
      It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
      sigpic

Comment

Currently hiding inside CP housing.. watching it pour and the wind come. Tornado alert today. Parks operating, water parks closed.... Disney Quest packed, at stage 4 (no new entries).... Headed to work in a couple hours.. we shall see how busy MK is tonight..

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
        ~

Comment

Be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Analyst View Post
            Currently hiding inside CP housing.. watching it pour and the wind come. Tornado alert today. Parks operating, water parks closed.... Disney Quest packed, at stage 4 (no new entries).... Headed to work in a couple hours.. we shall see how busy MK is tonight..
            Oh snap. CP hurricane parties are the best!
            Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
              lol
              For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

And to think, these storms go from Andrea to Zelda. This is just the first one.

Comment

Let us know how the party works out! :thumbup:

Comment

Post a trip report here in this thread!

Comment

Tropical Storm Andrea drenches Florida, bound for East Coast - U.S. News

Comment

Well, the storm is going to be mostly past Florida by early tomorrow afternoon. I'm in the Tampa Bay area and in my neighborhood, we got some rain and a little wind but places 5 miles away had damage. The roof of one of the dog kennel areas at the local Humane Society collapsed, but not to worry, all the dogs are safe. Friends who live right on the water were dealing with potential flooding.

I'll be up at WDW tomorrow and Saturday. No rain is going to keep me away!

Comment

Everybody, stay safe OK?
                          sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LordVader View Post
                            Everybody, stay safe OK?
                            That sounds really strange coming from a Dark Lord of the Sith.

Comment

It cleared up by the time I was at work.. down poured a bit on my shift, but the rest of the evening was dry. Tinkerbelle even flew tonight.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                              ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X