Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What are your favorite Disney foods?

I apologize if there is already a thread like this in advance. I come from a Disney Family and even though we feel as if we have tried every snack and restaurant, I'm sure there are some we are missing! So what are your favorite Disney foods or treats? Any that might be forgotten or not as popular? I head back down to WDW a week from today and I'm always looking for something new to try!

We always get a Dole Whip. Otherwise, we don't each much in the parks except for maybe a meal or two per trip.

Comment

Re: What are your favorite Disney foods?

cream cheese pretzels with extra salt in tomorrow land are what im craving right now but i could go on for days with great snacks and foods at disney.

Comment

Turkey legs !!!!!

Comment

Freshly popped popcorn from the carts. (I will wait for them to actually pop fresh corn)
          Dole whips
          Something DL used to have when they first opened up Redd Rocket's (and sadly gone) was this great chocolate chip cookie cake/muffin. I used to buy a couple to take home.
          It has been years since I was at WDW so a lot has changed but the last time I really enjoyed The Brown Derby, Ohana's, and the restaurant in the Japan pavillion.

Comment

LeFou's brew! Also of course dole whip and anything from ohana.

Comment

For Walt Disney World, I have a bit of a Sweet Tooth. I just love the following...

- Chocolate Covered Smores (Mainstreet)
              - Rice Crispy Treats (Mainstreet)
              - Apple Gummy Candy (World Showcase - Japan)

Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
              ‚Äč

Comment

The waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments in Liberty Square. I love the fresh fruit & Nutella one and the sweet & spicy chicken one. They're huge and amazing.

I also like the pork shank at Gaston's Tavern. Pick up a few packets of BBQ sauce at Cosmic Ray's on your way over. Makes it even better!

The kakigori (shaved ice) in Japan at Epcot is really good, Try the tangerine flavor!

Comment

Corn on the cob in Liberty Square.

Comment

When I went to MK 5.5.2013, I tried one of every Lou Mongello's 5 Sancks for Under $5 in The Magic Kingdom, INCLUDING the baked potato. I encourage everyone I talk to about MK to watch Lou's $5 videos and use his suggestions as a checklist! A fun, and delicious, side-adventure in the park!

P.S. The Citrus Swirl at the Sunshine Tree Terrace is a wonderful summer treat and relief from the Florida heat!

5 Snacks Under $5 at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom - YouTube
                    "Once STAR WARS land is built they're replacing STAR TOURS with a Frozen sledding ride. Imagineers agree that I just made that up." - Justin Scarred

Comment

Mickey Gingerbread Cookies (when available). Keep an eye out for them!

Comment

Caramel Macchiato from the Main Street Bakery or Pig Cafe. It may not be uniquely Disney, but at the end of the night dragging the kids back to the room in Florida or driving home on the 5 in CA, it is a gift from heaven.
                        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                          Mickey Gingerbread Cookies (when available). Keep an eye out for them!
                          These are awesome!
                          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I work at Gaston's Tavern, we have BBQ sauce in house.. Feel free to grab it there!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                            ~

Comment

Mickey mouse icecream sammiches!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X