No announcement yet.

Probably ones you've answered before(apologies)

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Probably ones you've answered before(apologies)

Hi, booked my WDW Holiday for September and its late here in the uk and a few questions have popped in my head, wondering if you lovely people could help

1. That age old question of attitudes to tattoos in the parks. I don't have anything awful but have both legs completely done, worrying how I'm going to cover these in the heat if I need to!!

2. Are the Halloween party's worth it? It seems like a lot of money and I didn't even realise they were on when we were there!

3. Your one thing not to be missed!

Thanks x

Re: Probably ones you've answered before(apologies)

I've never been to the Halloween party, so I can't answer that. But for the others:
    I'm not tattooed myself, but I've seen many, many people with body art. I've never seen anyone having any trouble about it.
    It's hard to narrow it down, but my not to be missed attraction would be Haunted Mansion in Magic Kingdom.
    Also, in Epcot, it would be Spaceship Earth. In Disney Hollywood Studios it would be The Great Movie Ride In Animal Kingdom it would be Kilimanjaro Safari.

Have a great trip and post lots of photos.

No matter where you go, there you are.

Halloween Parties are fun, try one and have a costume for the party.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Last year my wife and I (in the picture) as well as both my 20 something sons and a girlfriend went and had a blast! It was a whole 'nother experiance walking around MK in the dark in the middle of the night with much fewer people there. The fireworks show was top notch and the costumes made it all the more fun!

Give it a go!

Click image for larger version

Name:	11-7-12-download1132.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	25977

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.