This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Omg yes!!'

Ok so I have Journey Back Into Imagination liked on Facebook. And then I saw this video that was hosted by D23 expo where They showed this whole recreation of Journey Into Imagination (original) for the audience. could this mean something good for Imagination?? I sure hope so! If so I'm very excited! this could mean the return of Dreamfinder & Figment hopefully!

Re: Omg yes!!'

For those of you who haven't seen the video yet, feast your eyes on this! : 'Journey Into Imagination' Recreated at D23 Expo - YouTube

Comment

Don't get too excited. I'm pretty sure they've shown this at other D23 events.

Previously the video recreation that was making rounds with D23 was for Western River Expedition. We still don't have that either.
      "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing" -Walt Disney

Comment

Ya but with the rumor of the new ride closing January 2014, maybe it'll come back!

Comment

I wonder why they would tantalize the audience with such a presentation, if there was no thought about bringing it back. Perhaps to gage audience response to see if they should pursue it further? I've learned never to get too excited about things like this. Still, here's hoping.
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

And the best part is, Tony Baxter hosted this presentation! This is why I think the old one will be coming back! U guys remember when Dreamfinder & figment sang with Richard Sherman that other time. And remember when they started releasing Dreamfinder & Figment pins,shirts,etc. quite recently. Seems like quite a coincidence. That's why I strongly believe the old one will come back with all new technology for every generation before,now,and after to enjoy all as a family.

Comment

Can someone post the video of Dreamfinder meeting with people on the show floor?
              sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

I think the signs are pretty much clear. I can hear Dreamfinder saying: "DR. NIGEL CHANNING!!! YOU'RE FIRED!!!"

Comment

I think they're doing merchandise and presentations on this because there's a lot of interest in the subject. They just needed something that people were interested in.

Merchandise-wise, they just put out what people look for. It's a whole strategy. If people will buy it, make it.
                  DisneyTwins
                  Since May 2003

Comment

Originally posted by edward1978 View Post
                    I think the signs are pretty much clear. I can hear Dreamfinder saying: "DR. NIGEL CHANNING!!! YOU'RE FIRED!!!"
                    Me Too man! Me too!

Comment

If they bring back the old Journey Into Imagination I will be beyond happy! Me and my little sister would love that so much! We've been waiting for years to see the old ride come back and maybe now.. Just maybe... Just maybe.. It will!

Comment

They are not bringing back the old Journey into Imagination.
                        -Bill

Comment

Yes they are! If they were not then why the heck would they have this whole presentation, have Dreamfinder & Figment on stage with Richard Sherman that one time, start selling Dreamfinder & Figment stuff all the sudden etc. see what I'm saying. I think they're gonna try and bring back the original using modern technology. Yes I know u don't like that idea but I strongly believe they will.

Comment

Also more proof. Take a look at this. Even Tony Baxter says when he gets his award. He says "when will we bring Dreamfinder Back?" And everyone starts cheering. Hmm... And then Rober Iger said "Figment won't be leaving anytime soon. I promise". Ya I guys I don't think they're gonna get rid of him. That's why I think they're gonna bring back the old one. If u need proof, here:
                            Last edited by DreamfinderFigment; 08-11-2013, 12:40 AM.

Comment

ORDDU: The way the original Journey to Imagination was ruined was one of the most incredibly stupid things the company ever did. Shortening the track to save money and then wasting money to create something that nobody even likes? They really should admit they were wrong and bring back something that even surpasses the original.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X