X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Found this article on Facebook. Jedi helps boy with Autism

The Most Beautiful Ruined Moment | Sharon Kay Edwards

I am really glad that there are workers who go out of their way. This put a smile on my face when I read it. Kudos to whoever the kind Jedi was. Autism is a terrible disease that happens to too many children lately. Thought I would share.

Re: Found this article on Facebook. Jedi helps boy with Autism

Awesome!

These are the kind of stories I think of when ever someone complains about how poor a CM treated them. I'm sure even a CM can have a bad day, but I hear more stories like this than I do the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Timon'sGirl View Post
      The Most Beautiful Ruined Moment | Sharon Kay Edwards

I am really glad that there are workers who go out of their way. This put a smile on my face when I read it. Kudos to whoever the kind Jedi was. Autism is a terrible disease that happens to too many children lately. Thought I would share.
      Autism is not a disease. It's a mental disorder. I have one too. Except it's not Autism, It's Asperger's Syndrome.

Comment

I meant that but at the time I was writing the post I couldn't think of it.

Comment

I love this story. I myself have Aspergers, so this hits close to home for me. So many people complain about rude guests or CM's at the parks. But when a story like this comes along showing a cast member going above and beyond the call of duty. It reminds me why Disney IS Magic. May the Force be with that cast member, and Joshua
          sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Wow, this is a great story, just when you think that there is no good left in the world...sometimes people surprise you, thanks for the good story
            The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
            -George S. Patton

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X