This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Mine Train Cars being tested!

Coming from the West Coast, I have enjoyed watching WDW morph from what it was since I was there last time (both for better or for worse).

Now this pic from WDW's official Facebook page gets me pumped for the Seven Dwarves Mine Train! :thumbup:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1238777_10151948301858274_1896697136_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	7373401

Yes, it takes Disney 2 years+ to make one ride, but I'm still excited to ride this whenever I come back!
    Stopping in the middle is
    DISTINCTLY
    UNPATRIOTIC!

Re: Mine Train Cars being tested!

How did you find a WDW Facebook page? I didn't know they had one! How do I get on it?

Comment

Originally posted by BradyNBradleysMom View Post
      How did you find a WDW Facebook page? I didn't know they had one! How do I get on it?
      Easy, just go to the search bar and look up "Walt Disney World" (it's the one with 12 million likes).
      Stopping in the middle is
      DISTINCTLY
      UNPATRIOTIC!

Comment

Looks great.. as you'd expect from WDI I just don't think I'd want to ride it. [/chicken]
        sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
        Walt Disney

Comment

^I'll take your word for it.. If its the same as Casey Jr. in Paris I might consider it but for now it'll be another one I'll stand and watch.
          sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
          Walt Disney

Comment

looking pretty good :-)
            The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
            -George S. Patton

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X