This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkhopper Sharing

I have a question... my college roommate went to WDW with his mom in December with 7 day park hoppers. They only used 3 days of them, and his mom gave hers to me in case we wanted to go during spring break. There are 4 days left on the tickets, but will I be able to use hers?
    Finally, a place to come out of the Disney closet.

Re: Parkhopper Sharing

Originally posted by TheBullseye
    I have a question... my college roommate went to WDW with his mom in December with 7 day park hoppers. They only used 3 days of them, and his mom gave hers to me in case we wanted to go during spring break. There are 4 days left on the tickets, but will I be able to use hers?
    Unfortunately, no. Disney park tickets are non-transferable, and they now use biometrics scanning to ensure this. Unless your fingers have the exact same shape as your roomie's, it won't work.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

also the new parkhoppers have an expiration date attached unless they paid for no expiration. I can't remember exactly how long till they expire but I think it's like 30 days from the first use. not sure about the time frame though.

Comment

14 days after the first use, just like Disneyland's tix.
        -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
        I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

if ticket are not sign there no way to prove that the tickets belong to someone else and they will simply rest the biometrics. but in all truth ticket are for one person and one person only.

Comment

You can probably use it, but have id with you and be prepared in case you need to buy a new ticket.

Sometimes the finger readers malfunction anyway.

Comment

If there is a name printed on the back of the ticket, it had better be your own.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X