Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RtheImagineers creatingPandora the same1s who thought the "Under the Sea" room was...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] RtheImagineers creatingPandora the same1s who thought the "Under the Sea" room was...

Are the Disney Imagineers who are creating the Pandora boat ride
    the same ones who thought the "Under the Sea" room
    and the waving goodbye scene
    on Ariel's new attraction
    were good enough?

Just curious.

Re: RtheImagineers creatingPandora the same1s who thought the "Under the Sea" room wa

Well James Cameron is on board with this project, and with how much if a perfectionist he is, Avatar is going to blow minds (hopefully...).
    sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Re: RtheImagineers creatingPandora the same1s who thought the "Under the Sea" room wa

Originally posted by LordVader View Post
      Well James Cameron is on board with this project, and with how much if a perfectionist he is, Avatar is going to blow minds (hopefully...).
      Yes, it would be great if he were to Pandora what John Lasseter has been to Carsland at DCA. Then again, it's hard to "reshoot" attractions.

Comment

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post
        Are the Disney Imagineers who are creating the Pandora boat ride
        the same ones who thought the "Under the Sea" room
        and the waving goodbye scene
        on Ariel's new attraction
        were good enough?

Just curious.
        In short, no. They are different teams with different creative leaders.

Comment

Besides they have a different budget, different goal for the outcome and different theme.
          Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

So the Avatar attractions are going to be under fire now?

Comment

I dunno if any of us could answer this question. If I had to guess i'd say no.
              These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
              My company had a special night at the park
              WdW trip report with WWoHP
              NYE 2011 trip report
              Mice Chat 7th anniversary
              Leap year 24 hour report
              New DCA trip report
              NYE 2012
              HKDL trip report

Comment

I doubt it. While I've never been a huge fan of the idea of Avatarland coming to WDW. I think the concept art of what is to come looks quite impressive.

Comment

It's funny this was brought up cause Lisa Girolami, who was show producer for all of Seuss Landing, was show producer on Mermaid. So it CLEARLY it shows where talent is best used.............................................. .......

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X