X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Macarena in the Tiki Room

Hey everyone,

When I went to Orlando in 1997, my mom recorded a VHS with the Disney Channel and some of the resort's Disney promos and programming (the ones where they tell you about the parks etc.) I remember there was a music video of people around the parks singing and dancing to a mash-up of "Macarena" with the "Tiki Tiki Tiki Room". Does anyone recall this? Sadly the VHS is long-lost, and I can't find it on youtube, but it would certainly bring memories to watch it again.
    "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever". - Walt Disney :ap:

Re: Macarena in the Tiki Room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf5CYILCUmM

Here's the song, but no video seems to exist online at least from what I seen either. I didn't have the Disney Channel at that age so I never got to see the clip, however it would be interesting to see it. I wonder when they started it and how long it lasted.

Comment

Re: Macarena in the Tiki Room

Hah thats it! Although this version has some crazy pitch swings?! (I watch on a flash simulator on my iPad so maybe thats why.

other memories from that vhs:

-a weird cheap looking alice in wonderland live action show
      -disneyland paris footage used to advertise wdw (always found thats bizarre)
      -90's bumbers!! Old Disney Channel ID Montage (1990s) - YouTube
      -TOT being advertised as a brand new attraction in 1997 (it was 3 years old by then)
      "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever". - Walt Disney :ap:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X