No announcement yet.

i'm excited about my trip

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] i'm excited about my trip

Hi, i am so excited for my first trip to DisneyWold. I need to know all the must sees at DisneyWorld. I am so excited that i am asking this question 2 years in advance. all the help will be planed into my trip. Also i would like to know the best strategies to do a challenge i herd about: how to get to all 4 parks in one day. what DisneyWorld hotels would you recommend thanks.
    love to browse

Re: i'm excited about my trip

I know everyone feels differently about hotels, but I've never had a bad experience at a Disney Hotel. In my experience, they're all different degrees of good. That said, the one I'd personally most like to stay at is the Wilderness Lodge. Why? I just find the theme the most beautiful and relaxing. I'm going in a couple of years, and I hope I get to stay there!

Must sees? I guess "everything" is too broad of an answer. For me, my list of favorites includes:
    American Adventure and Spaceship Earth in Epcot, and The Great Movie Ride in the Studios. As I think about it, those are about the only rides that I would really feel I'm missing out an important part of my trip if I couldn't go on them for some reason.
    That list could be a lot longer, but I'm trying to narrow it down.

No matter where you go, there you are.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.