This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] January trip to WDW

At Disneyland, during weekends and peak seasons, there are many things they do that are not done at other times or during off season. What do they do at WDW like this? I want to plan carefully. I want to know when to be in which park on what day. I will be there in January, right after Christmas has completed. Also, does anyone "fly" during WDW firework shows? We have Tink and Dumbo fly here.

Re: January trip to WDW

They're usually more live entertainment at Epcot (Off Kilter, British Revolution, Mo' Rockin, etc.) on the weekends than during the week. Other than that, I recommend looking at the entertainment schedules on the WDW website when your trip gets closer for more specific information: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/

For MK's fireworks, they just have Tinkerbell flying but it's a just a simple (and kind of lame) straight line from the castle to the top of the Tomorrowland Terrace restaurant. But Tink's costume lights up (and she wears a scary looking mask).

Comment

Check out Free Disney World Crowd Calendars, Ride Reviews, Resort Reviews, Restaurant Reviews, and More

Here is their "Best Dates To Visit Disney World" for January 2015:
      Introduction
      This is a month by month look at the cost, crowds, weather, and special events at Walt Disney World.

The cost section relates primarily to booking a room at a Disney-owned resort. The cost of theme park tickets, upgrades, and other add-ons generally does not change throughout the year, with the exception of theme park tickets, which usually see one price increase during the course of the year. Traditionally, that increase comes in August, though it came during June in 2011.

The weather section is based on the historical data available. For a look at the last 15 years of Orlando weather on any date, check Trip Planner | Weather Undergroundhttp://media.disneywebcontent.com/St...nt_january.pdfhttp://espnwwos.disney.go.com/events...e=registration
      Also, you can check the crowd calendar, to see what days are best to visit which park. Here is a link to the January 2015 crowd calendar:
      01 January 2015 Crowd Calendar — easyWDW
      "Once STAR WARS land is built they're replacing STAR TOURS with a Frozen sledding ride. Imagineers agree that I just made that up." - Justin Scarred

Comment

I love you

Comment

Zip lining Tink huh? At Disneyland she goes around the castle, up down and around for about a minute. Then Dumbo flies for about 30 seconds (very very sweet) and Tink comes back. The Dumbo has slowly flapping ears, and waves goodbye with his feet. It is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
            Tink's costume lights up (and she wears a scary looking mask).
            That's because, most of the time, Tink is a guy.

Also, Cinderella's castle is 189 feet tall, over 100 feet higher than Sleeping Beauty's. That "zip-line" is very high, and very long. It's quite a spectacular sight to see.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	7356678
            "Once STAR WARS land is built they're replacing STAR TOURS with a Frozen sledding ride. Imagineers agree that I just made that up." - Justin Scarred

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X