This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Going to WDW in Sept. Questions about Downtown Disney

I was wondering if anyone has any recent pictures of downtown disney?

I know they are doing heavy renovation so i was wondering if there is still resteraunts and bars open or if the majority of it is closed?

Any updates about it is much appreciated!

Fairytale Wedding at Disneyland - July 2013

Re: Going to WDW in Sept. Questions about Downtown Disney

I would steer clear of DTD during your September visit. If you are seeking entertaining night-life, I would recomend checking out Jellyrolls and Dance Hall at the Boardwalk.
    I’ll remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open. And... I'll drop my weapon.

Comment

The restaurants & shops are open at DTD but it's a parking and construction wall nightmare right now.

Comment

Originally posted by disneygeek24 View Post
        I was wondering if anyone has any recent pictures of downtown disney?

I know they are doing heavy renovation so i was wondering if there is still resteraunts and bars open or if the majority of it is closed?

Any updates about it is much appreciated!
        Here is a photo update from last week:

Orlando Theme Park News | Daily Updates and Photo-Reports Covering Central Florida's Attractions: Disney Springs Update: Saratoga Bridge Open (PART 1)

As others have said, things are open but there are a lot of construction walls and parking is a mess.

Comment

The movie theater is open, right? I have two AMC tickets I'm hoping to use when I'm there...
          Just a lurker now. ._.

WDW: 1991, 1993, 1995, 1997, 2003, 2014
          Disneyland: 1997, 2001, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by hadla View Post
            The movie theater is open, right? I have two AMC tickets I'm hoping to use when I'm there...
            Yes. What are you planning on seeing?
            I’ll remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open. And... I'll drop my weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by PlutoHasFleas View Post
              I would steer clear of DTD during your September visit. If you are seeking entertaining night-life, I would recomend checking out Jellyrolls and Dance Hall at the Boardwalk.
              Awesome thanks for the tips about the boardwalk. I figured that it was going to be a parking mess and walls everywhere.

We have gift certificates to house of blues and t-rex/rainforest cafe. Anyone know if those are open?

If anything we can use the rainforest one at animal kingdom but was hoping to check out t-rex.

Thanks for the tips everyone and thanks danlb_2000 for the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by disneygeek24 View Post
                Awesome thanks for the tips about the boardwalk. I figured that it was going to be a parking mess and walls everywhere.

We have gift certificates to house of blues and t-rex/rainforest cafe. Anyone know if those are open?

If anything we can use the rainforest one at animal kingdom but was hoping to check out t-rex.

Thanks for the tips everyone and thanks danlb_2000 for the pics.
                They're open. T-Rex is awesome. There's all kinds of AAs and a meteor shower every hour. It's probably one of the coolest restaurants I have ever been to.

Comment

Originally posted by PlutoHasFleas View Post
                  They're open. T-Rex is awesome. There's all kinds of AAs and a meteor shower every hour. It's probably one of the coolest restaurants I have ever been to.
                  Cool we will for sure check it out then! Thanks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X