This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Remember this preshow

I'm looking for a copy of the song used in the Preshow to Captain EO...it was a Kodak presentation of photos and the song started "Smile Say Cheese, a Little laughter if you please..... If anyone knows where I can get a copy of this soundtrack, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Anyone Remember this preshow

Ah! I bet WRDup has it. He gave me Captain E-O because I was.. (and shh.. still am) scared of Michael Jackson in it! But he's probably your best bet that I can think of.

Comment

who isnt " scared" of micheal jackson??? besides that I really never liked captain eo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmash95
        who isnt " scared" of micheal jackson??? besides that I really never liked captain eo.
        It's the only thing at Disney I've ever actually been scared of to the point where I wanted out. So instead I just took off the glasses and closed my eyes. Which is sad because so many experiences like that (ahem, It's Tough To Be A Bug) make children scared of 3D attractions fo who knows how long! But even though I'm scared of Tower, I'll still go on it... with a bit of nerves but nothing is to the point of complete fear. (Like I am for a lot of coasters such as Hulk, etc. that I won't even go on.)

Comment

The song entitled 'Making Memories' -- written by the Disney Legends, the Sherman Bros -- is on the Happiest Celebration on Earth two CD set on sale at a WDW store near you for $24.99.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974
            The song entitled 'Making Memories' -- written by the Disney Legends, the Sherman Bros -- is on the Happiest Celebration on Earth two CD set on sale at a WDW store near you for $24.99.
            Is it not the whoel song though? Since on Mouseworldradio, they play a longer version than the one on the CD. I don't remember the preshow to Captain EO, so I can't remember the song at all.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Thanks, but that's not the correct song. I remember that one as well....still looking for the pre show EO song that starts- Smile, say cheese...a little laughter if you please, turn a big frown upside down, you know it's easy......
              Last edited by trtex; 03-21-2006, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X