This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the Magic Mirror turned on ????

i been thinking is that mirror turned on yet it is suposed to show images of all 5 disney theme parks castles around the world.

As of yesterday Saturday the 26th, It was not turned on yet.

Comment

yeah, i was there with my marching band over spring break, and was dissapointed it wasnt turned on.

Comment

According to wdwmagic. It has been turned on as of today.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

The mirror is now turned on. Check it out:

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Albu...221&a=31702282

Comment

Oh I wanted to see the evil queen in it.............
            Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Nice ducks....

How long does it take to change the image from DL to paris to WDW back to DL...

(or whatever order..)

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
                Nice ducks....

How long does it take to change the image from DL to paris to WDW back to DL...

(or whatever order..)
                The images rotate every 30 seconds or so... and it has blinking strobe lights on the frame in front of the window. Oh..and the "WDW" castle on the window is meant to be TDL's.

Comment

talk about big and ugly...

its really too much

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
                    talk about big and ugly...

its really too much
                    I agree...the concept art made it look tasteful, but the finished product is way too gaudy.

By the way, it's not a mirror. Disney refers to it as a stained glass window.
                    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

The thing that bugs me about the overlay of the castle is that they did not touch the back of it.
                      Tricia Jones:When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
                      Brodie: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by coaster3001
                        The thing that bugs me about the overlay of the castle is that they did not touch the back of it.
                        As with everything, budget cuts can destroy the nicest picture. Original design had enhancement around the entire thing. There is talk that there are additions yet to come. After all, the enhancement was for the 50 year celebration. That does not start until 5/5/05, so there is time yet.

Comment

FYI....BTW... All references to "Magical Gatherings" have disappeared. This include all signs and banners on property announcing "Magical Gatherings" including the lovely "Magical Gatherings" signs with Tink sprinkling pixie dust over the sign at all of WDW's archways at their entrances. Hopefully a new "Happiest Celebration" sign will be installed to match the millions of banners now flying high all over the land.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                            FYI....BTW... All references to "Magical Gatherings" have disappeared. This include all signs and banners on property announcing "Magical Gatherings" including the lovely "Magical Gatherings" signs with Tink sprinkling pixie dust over the sign at all of WDW's archways at their entrances. Hopefully a new "Happiest Celebration" sign will be installed to match the millions of banners now flying high all over the land.
                            Hooray! On my trip last year I got soooo sick of seing those adds...and what's the point of advertising there when people plan their trips at home? Assuming most people don't get around to WDW besides every few years, if they decided to do the "Magical Gatherings" it would be kind of late...

As for the "stained glass" window thingy, I think it is okay, but I agree its scale is a little to large for the castle.

Comment

Have the Magical Gatherings banners appeared on ebay yet? They will.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X