X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cocoabeach
    • Apr 2006

Huge park maps

Hi all, I'm new to these boards. But I see some serious WDW veterans here so my question goes out to the long timers who remember the big park maps (huge foldout ones). Does anyone remember those? Man, as a kid I had loads of fun with those and it was always a big thing for us to get the latest ones when we went to WDW the next time and a new attraction was added.

I'd open up the maps for my friends and show them all the cool things at Disney and I'd tell them all about the rides. Heck, I even used them as Pirates maps with my PotCar stuff.

So does anyone know if there are fan created maps like this you can buy or whether Disney has ever considered bringing them back?
  • Experiment626
    This is my car, Stitch :)
    • Oct 2005

Re: Huge park maps

They sell one for Disneyland in Anaheim for the 50th...That's a large one that is all folded up like a poster. I wouldn't be surprised if they had one for WDW.

Good luck in your findings!
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

• tloolgb
      Internet.Serious Business
      • May 2005

I've yet to find ones for WDW. I have one for Hong Kong and a few for Disneyland though.

The original one for DLP is worth some $$$ though...

Comment

• Flaming Cabin
        UH..LIKE DUH..
        • May 2005

i think i have a 1971 MK WDW one but dont know where it is..hmm.. it was kind of lame and not as good as the old DL ones.

Comment

• RonNYC
          Wishin' I was at WDW.
          • Feb 2005

I have one of Magic Kingdom from 1975 and the 50th Anniversary map of Disneyland.

To the best of my knowledge these are no longer produced for WDW parks.

It would be nice if they did though. The hand-drawn artwork is superb.

Comment

• tloolgb
            Internet.Serious Business
            • May 2005

Actually, I have a 1969 rough map of the Magic Kingdom...just roughly showing how it was laid out without too much detail...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X