X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Gay men at WDW

Hey,
    I was wondering if any other single gay members of MC were going to be at WDW May 4-7. I am making the trip alone, and was looking for people to hang out with. let me know if any of you will be around.
    D.
    " And we can dream our dreams forever, dream our dreams together, we open our hearts make a wish on a star in the sky..."
    Light Magic 1997-1997

Re: Other Gay men at WDW

So close to Gay Days. Sure you don't want to push your trip to the first weekend in June?
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

just a question, but are you just looking to hang with gay members? we hetero's do not bite :lol: well not unless you ask :lmao:
      Ok, just teasing, hope you find some one to hang with

Comment

I would, but I have to take it this particular weekend, and I will be at DL during Gay Day at WDW, so it is not an option.... but thanks Dustysage.

And I have nothing against hetros in fact I would welcome it, but I am looking to meet other gay Disney geeks if I could... but if there will be some hetros present I would gladly meet up and hang out since I will be alone anyway.
        " And we can dream our dreams forever, dream our dreams together, we open our hearts make a wish on a star in the sky..."
        Light Magic 1997-1997

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X