This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turtle Talk with Dory

Turtle Talk with BOTH Crush and Dory. Enjoy.

Click this.

Now thats interesting... perhaps they are trying tom find out what "random" things can they put into this show to make it memorable and have repeat visits...

Comment

WOW.... that is so cool.

Thanks for the link
      Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Glad you like it.

Comment

Oh, how neat! I can't wait to get to Epcot so I can see Turtle Talk in person! Dory or not, I'm SO there!!!

27 days to WDW! WOOOOT!
            -Ann

WDW:
            July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
            Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

Comment

Turtle Talk is something I've meant to see on my last two visits to WDW and missed it both times. Need to make sure I check it out this time. ... Now if we could just get the rest of the Living Seas back up to its spectacular past.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X