This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Dining Experience?

Deb's website (Wdwig/Allearsnet) is saying that you don't have to be a Florida Resident nor an Annual Pass holder to buy this card. But other sites are saying that you do have to be an AP or Florida Resident to buy one.

It seems like a great deal, especially if you can get a discount on wine and alcohol. I guess I'll call at lunch and see what's up.

You DO have to be at least an AP for this option
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

Hi Millionare Girl,

Actually, the Disney Dining Experience is open to all guests! I just confirmed this with Forest from 407-WDW-DINE (you can also call this number to discuss the features and options).

Sorry Kyle, though there is a dining package that is open to just AP holders.

Duck!

Comment

Maybe I got it mixed up?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by angryrubberduck
          Actually, the Disney Dining Experience is open to all guests! I just confirmed this with Forest from 407-WDW-DINE (you can also call this number to discuss the features and options).
          Hooray! Just to confirm we're talking about the same thing - this is the program where you pay $75 (less if you have an AP) and then you get 20% off all meals INCLUDING alcohol at certain restaurants for up to 10 people. Plus you get 2 for 1 admission to PI (or 50% if you are solo).

I did the math on our budget and I think we'd save more than the $75, so it seems worthwhile.

Comment

yay for booze

I just ordered mine the other day. I live in Orlando and have an AP. My biggest expense at Disney is liquor. Now I get a sweet 20% off to further fuel my bad habits.

Comment

Originally posted by BurningStroller
              I just ordered mine the other day. I live in Orlando and have an AP. My biggest expense at Disney is liquor. Now I get a sweet 20% off to further fuel my bad habits.
              The pub in UK pavilion will give you 20% off the refill of your half-yard. And you can fill it with Strongbow cider, which they sell inside the pub! (or beer if you prefer)
              Kevin Yee
              MiceAge Columnist

I am the author of several Disney books:
              Jason's Disneyland Almanac - a daily history of Disneyland
              Walt Disney World Hidden History - tributes, homages, and ride remnants at WDW
              Your Day at the Magic Kingdom
              Mouse Trap
              Tokyo Disney Made Easy
              101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland
              Magic Quizdom (The Disneyland Trivia Book)

“The press [should be] a watchdog. Not an attack dog. Not a lapdog. A watchdog. Now, a watchdog can't be right all the time. He doesn't bark only when he sees or smells something that's dangerous. A good watchdog barks at things that are suspicious.” – Dan Rather

Comment

Lol Bs!

Comment

Originally posted by KevinYee
                  The pub in UK pavilion will give you 20% off the refill of your half-yard. And you can fill it with Strongbow cider, which they sell inside the pub! (or beer if you prefer)
                  I love Strongbow! I am not a beer drinker and they have always had a decent selection of hard ciders.

Duck!

Comment

Never had it because I am only 19, can't wait to turn 21 though!!!!!

Comment

Hmmm. Excellent deal, however I'm not one for carrying those things around. I'd rather spend the extra money and waste cups.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X