Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

    Full Article
    I found Jesus....He was behind the couch the whole time.

  • #2
    Re: Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

    At the start of the show, huh? Wow, that's even more gruesome than the original AE.

    And since hydraulic fluid is red, that must have been expecially interesting. I remember a story that Mr. Lincoln did the same when Walt showed him off to representatives to Illinois. The crowd applauded what they thought was a recreation of Lincoln's assassination.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

      I believe Bob Gurr related the Lincoln story on one of the behind the scenes Disney park shows. He also stated that since then Disney has used clear hydrolic fluid.

      I have had a good amount of hydrolic fluids on my bare skin and felt no irritation. I'd be more concerned about it getting in eyes and mouths.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

        Originally posted by lazyboy97O
        He also stated that since then Disney has used clear hydrolic fluid.
        Baloney, says I. There's been more and more stories through the decades of animatronics spurting red fluid at Disneyland through the years. There's more than a few cast stories about it at Pirates.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

          Does this mean Stitch is dead forever and they can bring back AE!?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

            Hardly, it means you replace the broken hoses, etc. and look into what caused the rupture and correct it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

              To paraphrase Duffman, Stitch cannot die, only the animatronics who play him.
              M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
              sigpic
              Flickr

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

                imagine the little kids there


                "look mommy, stitch!!!"

                *stitch explodes*

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

                  Originally posted by lazyboy97O
                  Hardly, it means you replace the broken hoses, etc. and look into what caused the rupture and correct it.
                  I know, I was kidding

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

                    Originally posted by disneydude35
                    imagine the little kids there


                    "look mommy, stitch!!!"

                    *stitch explodes*
                    This reminds me of the old 3-d background audio on AE... but worse

                    "Ewww.. I got that in my Mouth"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

                      Originally posted by figment1986
                      This reminds me of the old 3-d background audio on AE... but worse

                      "Ewww.. I got that in my Mouth"
                      They should have put that into the audio when Stitch spits into the audience
                      M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                      sigpic
                      Flickr

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

                        Originally posted by MickeyMania
                        Baloney, says I. There's been more and more stories through the decades of animatronics spurting red fluid at Disneyland through the years. There's more than a few cast stories about it at Pirates.

                        Disney uses clear hydro fluid. it ha sbeen OFFICIALY reported on many disney specials.
                        I found Jesus....He was behind the couch the whole time.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

                          That's the same thing lazyboy said, but I've heard enough scuttlebutt from CMs to hold that in question. If they do use clear, it's been very VERY recently, because I've heard stories of red fluid in Fantasyland a few years ago.

                          What Disney says in their PR isn't always true, y'know.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

                            Originally posted by MickeyMania
                            That's the same thing lazyboy said, but I've heard enough scuttlebutt from CMs to hold that in question. If they do use clear, it's been very VERY recently, because I've heard stories of red fluid in Fantasyland a few years ago.

                            What Disney says in their PR isn't always true, y'know.

                            It also depends on the ride/AA. HoP uses Clear (for reason listed above) but something like Peter Pan's Flight would use cheaper red fluid.
                            I found Jesus....He was behind the couch the whole time.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Stich Exploads at WDW (literaly)

                              The sweet smell of hydrolic fluid!? Yuck! :yuck:


                              so the place smells like Muppets now instead of the chilli dog smell? It might actually be worth visiting! :lol:

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X