Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a Dose of WDW?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need a Dose of WDW?

    Missing the parks? Need a Dose of Disney to brighten up that work day? Have no fear, streaming audio is here to help!

    There are several sites that stream collections of Disney park audio straight to your pc 24 hours a day..and most for free!

    One of the largest selections appear on www.live365.com . This service is free if you can tolerate shorts ads every few minutes or you can purchase the service for ad free listening. There are several stations on here including: INTERCOT radio (park, movie and misc music), MouseWorld Radio (variety), Mousehouse Radio (resort ads, park music and misc) and Radio Buena Vista (park, parades, shows).

    My favorite is Radio Buena Vista for the amount of atmosphere music such as Hapa Dunai from Animal Kingdom and future world loops, the Pre-Illuminations music, the full parades and show audio etc etc etc.

    There are also several sites with there own music as well. But I will update this thread with some of those later.

    Enjoy your little dose of Disney!

    Duck!

  • #2
    Thanks for the links, Duck!!!!!
    Listen to me on the radio!

    us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

    981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

    rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

    You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BigDaddyKyle
      Thanks for the links, Duck!!!!!
      This is what keeps me sane.

      Comment


      • #4
        LOL, I have the soundtracks in my jukebox at home!
        Listen to me on the radio!

        us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

        981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

        rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

        You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
        Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

        Comment


        • #5
          YES!!! I LOVE listening to park audio.... it really brings me back. Back when Napster was free (ahhh... the good old days...) I downloaded everything I could get my grubby hands on... safety spiels, atmosphere music, attraction ridethroughs, ANYTHING! Now its so much harder to find what I'm looking for. #disney-central on IRC has helped a LOT... I've downloaded so much that I can create my own personal "audio tour of the parks" hehe.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rainfully
            YES!!! I LOVE listening to park audio.... it really brings me back. Back when Napster was free (ahhh... the good old days...) I downloaded everything I could get my grubby hands on... safety spiels, atmosphere music, attraction ridethroughs, ANYTHING! Now its so much harder to find what I'm looking for. #disney-central on IRC has helped a LOT... I've downloaded so much that I can create my own personal "audio tour of the parks" hehe.
            AWESOME! I had almost every track from the wdw forever kiosks and loved them. I am a huge of the atmosphere music. However, they were stolen along with several other things from my car....ARGGGHH!!!

            Nice to meet you!

            Duck!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by angryrubberduck
              AWESOME! I had almost every track from the wdw forever kiosks and loved them. I am a huge of the atmosphere music. However, they were stolen along with several other things from my car....ARGGGHH!!!

              Nice to meet you!

              Duck!
              Ouch... that sucks! I had a bunch of stuff (cds and the like) stolen out of my car a couple of years back... when I was in Florida, actually. It really makes you feel violated, doesn't it? Now I try to copy my cds and put the copies in the car so that if they get stolen it's not a big deal.

              Nice to meet you, too, and sorry for the thread drift! :-)

              Comment


              • #8
                lol, no problem!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by angryrubberduck
                  Missing the parks? Need a Dose of Disney to brighten up that work day? Have no fear, streaming audio is here to help!

                  Thanks a ton! These are great! I just heard the audio from Countown to Extinction... uh excuse me... Dinosaur!

                  I'll be listening to this all day!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yep. Sitting at the computer this really cheered me up, the hard part is hearing tunes I know I've heard and not being able to place them.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Stephmtl
                      Yep. Sitting at the computer this really cheered me up, the hard part is hearing tunes I know I've heard and not being able to place them.
                      If you use the live365 player it actually tells you the location and attraction information.

                      I could not work at my mundane job if I did not have it.

                      Disco Duck!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by buzz lightbeer
                        Thanks a ton! These are great! I just heard the audio from Countown to Extinction... uh excuse me... Dinosaur!

                        I'll be listening to this all day!

                        I know I love it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks for the info, Duck!!! You have me addicted now!!!!
                          Listen to me on the radio!

                          us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

                          981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

                          rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

                          You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
                          Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BigDaddyKyle
                            Thanks for the info, Duck!!! You have me addicted now!!!!

                            You are most welcome. I love Radio Buena Vista for it's atmosphere music.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Same. I am getting strange looks as people hear coming from my room "Welcome to the MAgic Kingdom"

                              But is a nice way to listen when actual park travel ain't an option.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X