No announcement yet.

My photos from WDW's May 5th event at MK

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My photos from WDW's May 5th event at MK

I spent the day at WDW and took these shots of the action as it unfolded. Read the captions and enjoy.

Hey TDL...

Thanks so much for yet another groovy photo album..! I listened to the podcast of the event and it's nice to have some pictures to go along with it.

What was Andrea McArdle doing there - does she have a Disney connection I'm not aware of?

Wait a minute...did she play Belle on Broadway?

When I was about 14 or 15 and she was in Annie I had a major crush on her. Somewhere around here I still have my Andrea McArdle fan club stuff.

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Awesome!
        Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

Thanks for these pictures!!! These are GREAT!!! I heard that Joey Fatone (of Nsync) was performing at EPCOT lastr night...oh I am so sad.....I heart him ALOT).
          Katie :yea:
          Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
          :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Originally posted by dcaffey
            Wait a minute...did she play Belle on Broadway?
            Is there a Broadway or recording artist out there who hasn't played Belle??

Personally, I would have been drooling over Ms. Espinosa. When I first got a copy of Brooklyn I couldn't stop playing it for over a week because of her amazing voice.

I'm curious, what was with the seeming Broadway theme? Andrea, Jennifer, Eden, Alan Cumming? I heard Stamos was there too. At least with him they have excuse of him having an ABC TV show (although didn't it flop?), but he has been more of a Broadway star in recent years.

Stamos was at Disneyland as far as I know, not WDW.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.