This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Dinosaur

I know this is going to sound really stupid, but I've been torturing myself trying to figure out what this is for. At the end of the Dinosaur attraction at DAK, there is a giant mirror. In relation to Indy @ DL, this would be where the Indy AA is.

The question is, what is that mirror for? At first I thought there might be some backlight effect showing a dinosaur on your car or something, but I just really don't know.

Does anybody know what that is for?
    In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

Re: Question regarding Dinosaur

You're correct, there was going to be an effect with the dinosaur. Unfortunately, it was never used. It simply makes the area look larger now.

Comment

Oh, so those clever imagineers already had the line: "looks like someone else made it back with you..." recorded and since the effect didn't work it now seems out of place. You would think with how hard AK management is working that Joe Rhode and them would try to improve that effect and the ride. It's a great ride but definately could be improved.
      - Horizonsfan

Comment

Well, you do see the dino on the video screen roaming the halls of the lab, so I guess that is supposed to take the place of the mirror effect.

Comment

^^A fair trade of course. NOT! I love Dinosaur but it has some weak spots in the middle and the end is less than great. (after the carnataurus(sp?) has "jumped" at you.)
          - Horizonsfan

Comment

My fav is the blue dino that roars like SOOO loud about 3/4 way through

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X